Tänään on 23.05.2024, 03:51.

2020 Nykyisten pelien voittovihjeet

Vedonlyöntiblogit. Vedonlyöntivihjeet ja tarinaa rahapelien maailmasta ja vähän muualtakin.
Vastaa Viestiin
TennisGuru99
Jäsen
Pisteitä: 2

2020 Nykyisten pelien voittovihjeet

Viesti Kirjoittaja TennisGuru99 »

Nonii eka vihje! Enkuks kirjotettu ku ei jaksa nyt tata suomea.

Tonight at 02:00 Finnish time starts a match between B.Nakashima (Rank 218) - E. Escobedo (Rank 180) and Nakashima is favourite to win with 1.68 odds.

T[/b]here is plenty of reasons why I love Nakashima to win this one. First of all he beat Taylor Fritz 2-0 on hard court match when he had just turned 18 last month. A player who is able to beat a top 20 player who has taking out top 10 Top 5 players while they are just fresh into their 18 years is something pretty remarkable. I dont know the stats but Im not sure many players won a top 20 player when they were that young. Nakashima also beat Norrie, Sugita, Caruso all top 100 players recently this year. He could be a great player because he has an amazing attitude to the game and is not a Ego player like Zverev, Tsitsipas and those cunty players. He plays with a good heart and seems like a really nice kid. He could be top 20 player material easily. He will only rise on the ranks and fast.
His opponent E.Escobedo is soon turning 24 and reached his peak 2017 some years ago making it once or twice to the second round in grandslams, mostly losing on first round. The last two years he got knocked out early in qualification and wasnt even that close to even playing against the top 150 players who usually play in grandslams. His ranked went down from his peak rank of 70 to 180 in 2 years. When a player is 24 and hasnt been able to get basically anywhere close of winning anything but ITF tournaments.. its very unlikely he will become actually a good player. He is still playing well and has a good record from the year but everything here looks like in favour for Nakashima to win.
The played once before and 6 months ago and Brandon won 2-0 with out dropping a single set and losing only one serve point in the tie break winning it 7-4 to win by 2-0.
I cant imagine Escobedo taking two sets here and Brandon should cover this easily.
The odd is 1.68 and my bet is 200$ plus some other bets riding on it. Fingers crossed. 🎾😃😎😎🎾🎾

Pisteitä

Pisteitä yhteensä: 2. Antamasi peukut: 0.

Minikommentit

29.05.2020 13:44 <mersumies> I used to be a happy boy and save all my money

29.05.2020 14:13 <CroCop> Dicordpojut siirtäneet riehunnan Ylikertoimeen

50 € Riskitön veto + 75 € Alennusveto! Optibet.com.

Katso kaikki vedonlyöntibonukset.

Vastaa Viestiin