the first month of the year 2006 is already behind us, same as the first Grand Slam event of the tennis season - Australian Open, so please let me add a few words about TennisTipsters.com service and our performance.
TennisTipsters.com is a subscription service that specialises in predicting results of tennis matches since the August 2004 with overall yield of 19% and more than 290 units of profit generated during this period. Our aim is to help our subscribers make big profits from betting on tennis matches and bring them useful informations from the tennis world. Tennis betting can become one of the most profitable ways of investing your money if you start follow our advices. We are able to regurarly generate at least 10% yield from our predictions in the long run.
Here is the graph which shows the performance of the service in the last two seasons (created by independent proofing service Sports-tipsters.co.uk):
Why should you use this service?
Results of tennis matches are determined by player´s form, possible tiredness, level of their motivation and other mental factors, surface, opponent´s style of the play, court conditions etc. so you have to analyse plenty of important factors in order to be able to place the right bet. We at TennisTipsters.com watch a lot of tennis matches every week, read hundreds of tennis articles, have network of tennis expert contacts worldwide that provides us with important informations and we mainly have big experience with tennis betting that allow us to find the right bets for you.
Basic facts about this service:
* TennisTipsters.com clearly prefers quality instead of quantity and therefore we release somewhere about 20 predictions per month.
* Customers are notified by emails and SMS about newly added predictions to the private area of TennisTipsters.com site. These notifications are provided free of charge.
* Extensive predictions with stable structure and all important facts.
* Previews and short commentary for other tennis matches published in the tennis forum, where can you discuss tennis matches with other members and an experienced tennis tipster Bona Fidea, who has shown his quality at Bettingadvice, Globetting and BettingExpert sites in the past.
* Only seven most reliable and respected bookmakers used in our predictions (Pinnacle Sports, William Hill, Centrebet, 5Dimes, Expekt, Gamebookers and Bet365).
* Results are veryfied by two independent proofing services - Sports-Tipsters.co.uk and Bettingadvice.com (Bettingadvice Surveillance Team). You can read the experience of other bettors with our service in one of the world´s biggest betting forum Bettingadvice.com (read here).
* Fast and reliable customers service.
* Two possible subscription lenghts - 30-days subscription (40 EUR) and 90-days subscription (100 EUR).
* Payments via Moneybookers.com.
Here´s a sample of our work. You can read the same prediction at our site.
More informations about us and our service can you find at TennisTipsters.com but please don´t hesitate to contact us if you have some other questions. Everyone is kindly welcomed at our site in order to make his own decision whether is it worth joining for him or not.Vladimir Voltchkov to bt. David Ferrer
Date: 10 February 2006
Time: 14:30 CET
27-year-old Vladimir Voltchkov from Belarus surprisingly reached the semifinal of the Wimbledon in 2000 that is by far the biggest achievement in his tennis career although we have to add that he became Nr.25 in ATP rankings in year 2001 but had a lot of injury problems in last years. He has solid serve and aggressive style of play similar to his more experienced countryman Max Mirnyi and therefore it´s no surprise that the majority of his best results came on the fastest surfaces. Unfortunatelly he didn´t show too much in last seasons and is currently ranked outside the Top200 but we still have to take into account that he has very impressive record in Davis Cup and showed some perfect tennis on extremelly fast carpet here in Minsk including straight sets wins over Calleri or Youzhny. Spain captain couldn´t nominate Spanish best player Rafael Nadal for this tie because of his injury problems and even Juan Carlos Ferrero and Carlos Moya are missing and therefore David Ferrer is making his Davis Cup debut here in Belarus. Ferrer achieved some very impressive results during last season with final appearance in Valencia and other four semifinal appearances being his best achievements that helped him to reach Top10 for the first time in his career. His main weapon is his solid movement and especially his killing forehand that allow him to dictate the points from the baseline. Ferrer made some really solid results even on fast surfaces in last months but there´s no doubt that he won´t feel comfortable on this carpet.
The extremelly fast conditions in Minsk naturally suit Voltchkov´s aggressive style of play and if he is able to serve well then this match could be decided by only a few points and therefore current odds on Voltchkov clearly represents value and everything above 3.50 seems to be good enough here.
Stake: 3 units
Best Alternate: 4.40 - WillHill
Result: Voltchkov won 63 64 63