Vastaa Viestiin
razor
Jäsen

Tuotto: +103.22 yks.

Palautus%: 104.39%

Panosten ka: 4.21 yks.

Vetoja: 558

Pisteitä: 2785
Paikkakunta: Razor`s any price picks. Through the wind and rain.

Club friendly 10.8

Viesti Kirjoittaja razor »

Glentoran-Glasgow Rangers. Rangersilla toistakymmentä ukkoa poissa...

With the friendly fixture falling in an international midweek the Light Blues are without around 15 squad members.

But having seen a number of the youth players advance throughout his time at Murray Park Durrant is confident the players he fields are ready to make a name for themselves.

He said: "With the international break meaning a number of our players will be away it gives the likes of Rory Loy, Jordan McMillan and Andrius Velicka the chance to get 90 minutes under their belt.

"It's been fantastic to see the young boys coming in to the team. It's down to the size of the squad but we know the young boys will get a chance and you saw that with Kyle Hutton and Gregg Wylde coming on against Newcastle.

"It's great for them to get that opportunity at Ibrox in front of a big crowd and they didn't look out of place.

"Most of them have been in and around the first team squad for just under a year now in terms of training and for some of them on the bench as a result of the under-21 rule.

"So they know what it is about and when you get an opportunity here it is about taking that chance. It's a great learning curve for them and they'll be looking forward to the Glentoran match.

"You take a bit of pride when they come through because you have had them in squads since they were kids. The likes of Wylde and Hutton have been around for a while and I've seen Fleck and Jordan make the breakthrough too.

Pisteitä

Pisteitä yhteensä: 0. Antamasi peukut: 0.

"I will bide my time and wait as long as it takes to make a wager that I can truly say that win or lose I would make the same wager again and again...and that`s the name of the game"

Minikommentit

100% 200€ bonus librabet.com.

Katso kaikki vedonlyöntibonukset.

Vastaa Viestiin